|Rain Gate Downspout Diverter|
|Multi-Fit (2×3″ and 3×4″, 3″ and 4″)||DDRG99|
The easy way to collect water from your downSPOUT
Features and Benefits
- Multi fit downspout diverter that incorporates a mosquito screen
- Body swivels for convenient hose or pipe outlet positioning
- Easy installation
- Fits a wide range of hoses
– standard garden, 1″ sump and 1½” pool plus 3″ pipe
- Can be used with rain barrels or rainwater tanks/cisterns
1. Remove 13½” of downspout from where the Rain Gate is to be
situated. Ensure all edges are clean and smooth.
2. Using snips remove a section of the top cap to fit the downspout.
3. Fit the correct downspout adaptor to the bottom of the Rain Gate.
4. Install the Rain Gate by sliding the unit up underneath the top section
of downspout and then down into position until the downspout
adaptor sits firmly in place on the bottom.